Commissioning a Project
When you are ready to discuss a custom commission, here are some points you should be thinking about when you contact Indie Goldwaser.
- Will the starting point be a photograph, an original drawing by Indie based on your concept, or a combination of the two?
- What are the overall dimensions of the finished project? (Based on the overall size, the project may be a single panel or multiple panels.)
- Is there a deadline date by which the finished work is needed?
- What are your tastes in design? As you can see from examples in the Gallery, works in stained glass can range from subtle and representational to boldly abstract.
- Does the project have to fit into an existing color scheme? For instance, should it pick up colors from something like a fine carpet or the woodwork already in the room where it will be displayed? Another instance of fixed color is matching the selected colors of a corporate logo already designed.
Contact Indie Luria Goldwaser at indiegoldwaser at yahoo.com or at 201-848-6333.